Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello everyone,
We are still at River Dunes Marina in Oriental NC. The weather has stopped cooperating in our forward progress. It has been in the high 30's and low 40's every morning and the last two days wet. We are hoping to move on to Morehead NC tomorrow then on down the way. There is a great group of people here so the dinner conversations and exchange of mooring locations and great marinas will help us down the way. The Marina has opened its dining room with special dinners that are quite good. and yesterday we borrowed the car, Tom got his computer fixed and I got my prescriptions  the outing ended with a lovely lunch at M & M's cafe in Oriental.

So this is all there is to report...
I did put a flashlight app on my I phone that has been great to use walking the docks in the dark.  It really is quite bright.

Wishing for warmer weather.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment