Friday, August 5, 2011

Beaver Island - Thusday


 Tom and I decided to do the walking tour of the village . Parked right in front of the Marina was this car- as old as I am - I think we both are looking pretty good.





Could not find any beavers but this statue of a moose filled for wild life.


Everywhere we went there were beautiful Hollyhocks, most were double blooms, I missed seeing my Lillies bloom this year so I love seeing other peoples gardens.




 We walk to the beach and I gave Tom My phone camera to take pictures. Could not resist getting my feet wet. It was great.







Clock looked neat up in the chimney, but it was not working.



Several places in town these metal compasses were embedded in the side walk.



Tom Stopped to see the Veteran Memorial. It was a beautiful park.








Of course there were baby ducks, peeping for mama ducks. No rescue attempts necessary.




Yep, that is a very large boat on dry land in a very large boat house.



This plane was flying over head, the Picture came out great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment