Friday, June 7, 2013

Day at the Beaches St Joseph Bay, Florida

Wednesday was windy with 5' waves on the gulf so... off to the Beach.  I loved both sides though with the incoming waves I could not wade out as far as I would have liked to collect shells. We got some Ice Cream went back to Cool Hand.... Reset the anchor again. then went back in the late afternoon and I loved wading on the sand bars. There were Sea Urchins and it was the first time I used my little Kodak Sport camera. It really does take pictures underwater.
These little crabs were everywhere. Tom brought one with
him into the dingy,  It scuttled under the seats, I am hoping
he climbed out in the night.


the boat launch area and dingy dock
Gulf  Side beach of St Joseph 






my foot under water  :)



Cool Hand at Anchor, Storm clouds starting to form
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment