Sunday, March 30, 2014

Learning to us my GoPro camera

Sunday, 3/30

Well the new camera in my life if a Hero+3 Black Go-Pro camera. Tom got me the camera, and a SD card... I am off.
Well almost... I still can go diving but we have fish and all kinds of sea life around hear so I am improvising.
There is no way to see what you are taking a picture of unless you get an LCD pack to put on the back, and if you think about it if the camera is on your head .... I understand the process.  However this is an accessory that I want.  Second priority is the wrist band and a long pole that you can attach the camera to and extend it into the water to take photos.

There is also an app that you can see what that camera is taking pictures of on your smart phone, changing settings ect. The photos can be saved on your phone. I could attach the camera to the bow of the boat next time we go sailing and control it from the cockpit. ....

So I took some photos under the water on the small beach area in front of the marine office.
I looks uninteresting.... However you can see there is a lot of things going on. I plan a second visit tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment