Friday, September 23, 2011

back to sunsets on the beach

Hello
Decided this might be a good night for a sunset so I set out to go to Grand Have City Park.
First off there was a street fair and there is construction on the main road to the park so I followed the detour signs.
You never know what you will find on a detour and I found some lovely dark woods that merit a hike in the daylight. I think when the fall colors come in or the first snow fall, the woods will be one of the first places I go.
I finally made it to the park only to find dozens of wind surfers. I would love to try it, maybe some place warmer.
I hope you enjoy these pictures. Next blog will be about our plans for cool hand. Tom is getting quotes and lists of equipment and Wednesday 9/28 we will be hauling her out for the season.












Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment