Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home and house re-organizing

Hello
Tom and I are in the throes of re-organizing the house. The garbage collector is in for a shock. Old rotted sails, stuff from the garage, things we haven't touched in ages, are being recycled, tossed or donated. It is amazing how much you collect and after living in a smaller space you realize you really don't need it.

great sunset.
I thought I would post some of the pictures that never made it in the original postings. I think are pretty neat.
this was reflections off the water
one of our fog days

I am planing to go to the beach tonight to watch the sunset, lots of clouds and a good stiff wind should give me some interesting pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. We are constantly 'trying' to clean up garage, attic, etc. Is it cold there yet?

    ReplyDelete