Sunday, August 30, 2015

Time drifts by while your having fun....

Let see... We left Lady's Island on 7/6... first stop St Johns Yacth Harbor then on to Sean Carol Yacthing on 7/8... we were there until 7/16 when we moved back to St. Johns waiting for our Chart Plotter to be returned. We went to Beaufort SC twice, once to pick up our car and once for a great visit with Gene and Debra Summerford and family.  Finally on 8/3 we were heading north again. 
a squadron of Pelicans coming in over the Air Craft Carrier

Magnolia blossom. I love the huge trees 

always we have dolphins 

yep we climbed to the top... Have to admit that my legs were incredible sore


I dislike cleaning the fridge. As you can see it is a deep box
in which food gets lost

I know that it looks like they are different sizes
one is blocked one I need to still do

we went on several cross country jaunts to retrieve the car.
could not resist this sign in a small South Carolina town

One wonderful thing about Charleston
Starbucks and I found one that did the Clover brewed coffees 


No comments:

Post a Comment