Sunday, January 4, 2015

I love the ICW, Always interesting

Early Saturday we left Beach Marina, haze on the water, calm, the promise of 77 degrees. I love the ICW... you never know what will pop up. The water remained calm in the morning and I got some great reflection photos. We had pelicans, hawks, eagles, osprey and various herons and egrets keeping me busy, and I dropped more than a few stitches. We even had a plane take off next to us on the waterway. We turned in at Marineland marina for the evening. Make our way to Vero Beach 40 + nautical miles a day. 
Squadron of pelicans

Hazy sun... I was in capris and t shirt

Large white heron... there were two wood storks, but camera was not handy
so I missed the photo opt. 








a plane, a plane 

Pirate ships at St. Augustine


White Pelicans resting on a sand bat at low tide




Spanish Fort outside of St Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment