Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Out and about in Beaufort, SC

While we have waited on weather, mail,and our new canvas Tom and I have been keeping busy. Tom is going to put in a new faucet in the Galley sink. That is his project today, I am escaping the renaming of plumbing parts by doing last minute shopping. We celebrated early community Christmas with the live-aboards at Lady's Island Marina yesterday. I went in search of the perfect prime rib roast on Monday and found in at the Whole Foods Market on Hilton Head. 
We are waiting on the new AIS unit to arrive and for the Rain to move off and away. I know it isn't snow but really the high tide has our dock ramp going up and sticking the gate.  NOT SNOW, temperatures are still decent. 

I will post photos from Christmas and preparations to leave --- we see a weather window coming at the turn of the new year. 
For now
JOY and BLESSINGS
TOM AND LAURA
FELLOW TRAVELERS AT LADY'S ISLAND MARINA 


I just think the live oaks are so cool

this is normal tide

fog, rain, water water everywhere 



No comments:

Post a Comment